This is an old family venison chili recipe that has been adapted for everyday use by even those without access to venison. We’ve just substituted the venison with ground beef and you now have a new go-to chili recipe that everyone will love!
- 2 pounds Venison / Ground Beef
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Minnezona House Seasoning
- 14 1/2 ounces Dark Red Kidney Beans
- 14 1/2 ounces Chili Beans
- 14 1/2 tablespoons Chili Starter
- 29 ounces Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 White Onion, Diced
- 1 Green Pepper, Diced
- 1 Jalapeno, Sliced
- 1 tablespoon Black Pepper, Ground
- 1 fluid ounce Chili Powder, Ground
- 1/2 tablespoon Garlic Salt
- 2 cups Water
- Brown meat with House Seasoning
- Add the remaining ingredients to slow cooker and stir.
- Let cook for 3-4 hours on high, 6-8 on low.
- *Optional* Hold off on adding the Onion and Green Pepper until the last 30-45 minutes for a crunchy and fresh bite to your chili.
- *Optional* We like to server topped with corn chips, shredded cheese, sour cream and sliced green onion.